Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day Relays, it's a go!

Weird weather week, with an inch of rain over some 50 hours, rendering everything (sidewalks, driveways, roads, sidewalks, ski trails...you name it) to Zamboni quality ice slicks. It seemed like we were touch and go for Turkey Day Relays but they're on, and only a day late.

Likewise, I wasn't sure how the knee would do after last weekend's 10K classic, but lo! it has held up pretty well. I even skated for an hour on Thanksgiving (not at Birch Hill, which remains closed until race day). And then went for a 30 min run. No knee pain to speak of, although I must admit that it feels a bit hollow or fragile, like it's lined with glass instead of cartilage and bone. But no pain is no pain.

Bob and Dave are going to be pissed because I signed on with another team, I'll be racing with the Free Radicals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home