Wednesday, November 10, 2010

'Roid Rage

I'm on drugs.

Been waiting for three weeks for insurance approval for some stronger than over the counter anti-inflammatories for the knee, but to no avail. Meanwhile, however, I had a severe asthma attack over the weekend with one really bad episode on Sunday morning that lasted for 5 minutes or so with gagging, gasping, and not being able to get in much air. Another 5 minutes and it would have been 911. Got that settled down but it took another half hour. Two days later I was still having a rough time.

So I'm now juiced up on steroids for the week, which should have a beneficial side effect for the knee.

Darn though I was looking forward to this evening's 5K Wednesday Night Series event. Will have to wait a few weeks until the next one. Provided that I'm still breathing.

Snow is good finally, and I enjoyed testing out the new skis (Atomic World Cup 201 cm, medium flex). Incredibly light and manueverable, and I got a good kick. We'll see how fast they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home