Monday, March 24, 2014

These Old Boots

You hear of teams taking on the personality of their coaches, how about equipment taking on characteristics of their owners?

If that's the case I'm a lot like my boots (although a lot older of course). Mine are about 5 years old which in ski boot time, especially here where you might ski 100-120 days a year, is getting on in years.

I had some pictures of those old boots, scarred, holes on the sides from pole stabs, a replacement zipper, and cuff held together with duct tape and was going to show that as an analogy of my state of skiing. Pretty old, and tattered and barely held together. That might well be the case, but heck with it. Got a new pair of Atomics for 25% off retail the other week and I'm not looking back!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home