Thursday, July 14, 2011

Don't Blink

But guess who's an unlikley third place holder in the Flint Hills Series rankings. Even got a mention in the byline. That hardly ever happens. I mean, I'm old and slow.

Truthfully, I'm feeling pretty feeble, and that's before the DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) that I've been experiencing this week following the hill run on Sunday. I felt pretty good upon finishing and was just cruising at over threshold pace over the last two miles (again easy down the Chute), but when I got to my car before cooling down my legs were shaking like an aspen leaf.

Running easy this week, with more uphill (uphill 1 hr yesterday, well it was 80% uphill by time) and it'll hill reps today. Have hit the foam roller a few times, taken some multi-vitamins and trying to sleep well.

Off to measure the Valkyiries course later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home